Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Peach farm

My friend Christine visited at the end of May. I'll ask her how it was... Florida peaches are sweet and juicy! (I know, I grow some.)

Florida Peach Farms & Nurseries – Is the best kept secret in OCALA. A farm that produces the best peaches you have ever tasted. They are delicious, tree ripe, very sweet and juicy, and very colorful. It is seasoned April to June every year. We open to the public for UPICK around Mother’s Day.

Our Mission is to provides the best peach you have ever tested in a family environment with a taste of paradise.

Location: Florida Peach Farms & Nurseries is located in Citra Florida at 5109 East Highway 316, 3.0 miles East of Jacksonville Road (200A) on Highway 316. Signs are posted at the entrance of the farm.


Note: I just talked to the guy today (June 3) and he said that, because of the frosts, the season is short. He thinks that there will be peaches through the end of next week. I might try to find the time to run over there next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment